|108 North Main Street|
|Walbridge, Ohio 43465|
Visit the newly expanded and renovated library in Walbridge. You'll find:
- A dedicated meeting room with a catering kitchen, and wide-screen, internet-connected monitors.
- Expanded computer stations, with new software for creative and educational use, and a new 3-D printer.
- ADA restrooms.
- A walk-up book-drop on the south side of the building.
- A mural composed of old photographs which helps depict the village's history.
- The Owl's Nest tree in the Children's area that honors the village's first name.
- Familiar and friendly library staff eager to share the new library with you.