Patrons using WCDPL's internet and word processing computers, please read these instructions before printing. Please note these instructions are for patrons at the library, using WCDPL computers.
Printer/copiers located on the 1st and 2nd Floors provide these services for library users:
- Black and white or coloring printing/copying.
- Self-service scanning.
Low cost printing and copying:
- Black & white, 10¢.
- Color, 25¢.
Printing From an Internet or Word Processing Computer
1. Select Print Options. If you skip this step, your print job will use default settings.
- Go to pull down menu File, select Print or click on the printer icon.
Select Printer Properties or Preferences to designate:
- Paper size.
- Color or black and white printing.
- Single or double side printing.
- Click OK to “save” your choices.
- You're returned to the Print box, click OK.
2. Enter a Release Key of Your Choice
- The Print Assistant box opens—type in a “release key,” or password, you select. For example: “jsmith.”
- Click OK.
- Print Assistant calculates cost to print.
- Click Accept to continue or Decline to cancel the print job.
3. Complete Your Print Job
- Go to the Release Station (the computer next to the new printer copier).
- Enter your release key.
- Select job(s) to be printed and select print.
- Review print costs.
- Click Accept to print, or Decline to cancel your print job.
- Add money to the vending unit.
- Collect your print out.
For help using the new printer/copiers, stop by the 2nd Floor Information Desk or
the Children's Place Desk on the 1st Floor.
A pdf of these instructions may be downloaded here: