- Ohio Web Library - Search a wide variety of state and local databases.
- INFOhio - Ohio's PreK-12 Digital Library: Username and password required. Username and password can be obtained by calling the Children's Place at 419-352-8253. Usernames and passwords are also available at schools.
Find More Homework Help and Research Options:
- Encyclopedia Britannica - Explore articles, biographies, videos, images, and websites.
- Factmonster - Information, games, quizzes and more.
- SpellingCity.com - A free and fun way to improve spelling. Select or create your own spelling list to use in flash cards, games, and more.
- Study Island - School username and password required for access.
Get ready for Ohio Standardized Testing: