WCDPL Book Clubs offer something for every reading taste. Register online for book clubs on our events calendar.
Instructions for obtaining copies of selections and for joining groups' virtual meetings may be found on the library's online calendar and through announcements in the library's weekly informational email, Weekly Updates from WCDPL.
Coffee Talk Book Discussion
Thursdays | 11:00 am | Meeting Room A&B at the Bowling Green Library and online via Zoom
Coffee Talk meets to discuss popular novels, bestsellers, and new reads. Simultaneous downloads of monthly selections available immediately through Hoopla.
- May 19 - We Are Not Like Them by Jo Piazza and Christine Pride
- June 16 - Beautiful World, Where Are You by Sally Rooney
The Bone Chilling Book Club
Tuesdays | 7:00 pm | Meeting Room A&B at the Bowling Green Library and online via Zoom
Spend chilly days at the library with even chillier books! Join our Bone Chilling Book Club to discuss a horror, mystery, thriller, or suspense novel every month. Simultaneous downloads of monthly selections available immediately through Hoopla.
- May 17 - Invisible by James Patterson
- June 14 - The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
- July 12 - In A Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware
- August 16 - Home Before Dark by Riley Sager
Just the Facts
Tuesdays | 11:00 am | Meeting Room A&B at the Bowling Green Library and online via Zoom
Our Just the Facts Book Club is resuming with great new nonfiction titles! Simultaneous downloads of monthly selections available immediately through Hoopla.
- May 24 - The Light of Days by Judy Batalion
- June 28 - Empire of Pain by Patrick Radder Keefe
- July 26 - Mine by Michael Heller and James Salzman
- August 23 - The Code Breaker by Walter Isaacson
Page to Table
Mondays | 6:30 pm | Carter House
Foodies rejoice: join Page to Table to checkout a cookbook, prepare a dish to share, and come to discuss what worked, what didn't, and more! Plates, utensils, and cups are provided.
- September 26 - Trejo's Tacos by Danny Trajo
- October 24 - Magnolia Table by Joanna Gaines
Area book clubs: need books for your group? Contact the Information Desk.