Custodian: 24.0 hours per week; $10.00 per hour to start ($10.50 per hour after 6 months)
Requirements: High School diploma or GED, valid driver’s license and insurability under library policy, and ability to pass a background check and a drug test.
- Effectively and efficiently cleans all areas of the Library, including restrooms.
- Additionally, performs variety of other duties including but not limited to: landscaping, mowing, emptying trash, setting up tables and chairs for events, removing snow/ice from walkways as required, changing light bulbs, moving furniture and equipment, moving boxes of books, and other duties as assigned.
- Requires ability to stand/walk for long periods, push/pull objects (such as loaded carts or stacks of chairs), climb ladders safely, lift objects of varying weight (such as tables, boxes of books, etc.), etc.
- Typical schedule: Mondays through Fridays, as needed between 7am and 6pm. Hours vary depending on the needs of the library.
If interested in this position, please submit:
- A detailed letter of interest explaining why you are a good match for this job.
- A current resume.
- A completed job application (download from attachment below, or available at the library from the Checkout Desk).
- Names/contact information for 3 work-related references to:
Custodian Search, Attn: A.J. Heilman
Wood County District Public Library
251 N Main, Bowling Green, OH 43402
Open until filled. No phone calls or other inquiries please.
WCDPL is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply: Email a detailed letter of interest explaining why you are the best match for the job, a current resume, names/contact information for 3 work-related references, and a completed application (http://wcdpl.org/Employment) to A.J. Heilman at email@example.com.
Download an application:
Applications for employment are kept on file at WCDPL for a period of 6 months, and are reviewed when openings occur.