$8.55/ hour; 20 hours a week.
Flexibility in scheduling is required, including days, nights, and weekends.
- Pages ensure our books and media are on the shelves in the correct locations, ready to be picked up by our patrons.
- Shelves materials with a high degree of accuracy,
- Retrieves items from shelves
- Shifts and shelf-reads collections as needed to maintain order
- Assists with packing and unpacking deliveries
- Maintains a positive attitude and is a team player
- Performs light clerical and custodial duties and other duties as assigned.
Requires high school diploma or GED, ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing), a high degree of accuracy in performing tasks, and integrity to stay on task with minimal supervision. This position requires the ability to push/pull carts of books; lift/carry boxes of books, and to stand, bend, reach for varying periods of time.
To apply, submit a completed application to the Bowling Green Library (251 N. Main St, Bowling Green, OH). Applications are available to download and print from the link below, or you may pick up a print copy from the Check-Out Desk in Bowling Green.
Review of applications begins immediately. Open until filled. No phone calls, emails, or other inquiries.
WCDPL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment applications may be downloaded from the attachment below.
Applications are kept on file for 6 months and reviewed as openings occur.