WCDPL Book Groups offer something for every reading taste.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, WCDPL book groups continue to meet online. Instructions for obtaining copies of selections and for joining groups' virtual meetings may be found on the library's online calendar and through announcements in the library's weekly informational email, Weekly Updates from WCDPL.
Coffee Talk Book Discussion - Thursdays at 11:00 am via Zoom. Simultaneous downloads of monthly selections available immediately through Hoopla.
- September 16 - The Cookbook Club by Beth Harbison
- October 21 - Olympus, Texas by Stacey Swann
- November 16 - The Good Sister by Sally Hepworth
The Bone Chilling Book Club - Tuesdays at 7:00 pm via Zoom. Simultaneous downloads of monthly selections available immediately through Hoopla.
- September 21 - Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
- October 19 - Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- November 16 - The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix
- December 21 - Devolution by Max Brooks
Area book clubs: need books for your group? Contact the Information Desk.
Download lists of the library's book groups' previous selections below.