How does the pandemic affect the operation of the Bookmobile?
- - The Bookmobile is off the road for the foreseeable future, since there is no way to observe safe social distancing, to wash hands, or maintain effective cleaning and sanitizing of its interior.
Instead, we offer Homebound Delivery:
- - Contactless delivery and pickup of materials to your door.
- - Ideal for patrons in Bowling Green or Walbridge city limits, or our service district.
- - Ask for specific items, or let us match selections based on your preferences.
- - To request Delivery Service, call the bookmobile office at 419-352-5104, ext. 221; or email: Bookmobile@wcdpl.org. for more information.
What if I still have items checked out from the Bookmobile before it went off the road?
- Return any library materials borrowed directly from the Bookmobile to the nearest, convenient Wood County library.
- If you are unable to return your items to a library book drop, call the Bookmobile Office at 419-352-5104, ext. 221; or email: Bookmobile@wcdpl.org.